Ladder-Guard: trusted vendor to the Federal Government
Summary of Ladder-Guard
The Ladder-Guard safety system will help your agency and employees reduce fall related risks associated with the use of ladders. Individuals using ladders are often not mindful of rules, regulations, and potential hazards associated with ladder use. They may take dangerous risks in the interest of saving time; specifically standing on the top cap or top step of a ladder. Every day 2,000 people suffer a ladder related accident. Simple yet powerful safety solution for all bi-fold step ladders that provides protection for your employees – they deserve it!
• Ladder-Guard directly complies with a subsection of OSHA 6th most violated standard: LADDERS (1026.1053)(b)(13):
The top or top step of a stepladder shall not be used as a step
• Promotes the proper use of ladders
• Highly visible reminder for putting Safety First
• Reduces ladder accidents by preventing access to the top step
• Reduce employee safety violations
• Installs in minutes with no special tools and no ladder modifications
• Lightweight, economical, and easy to maintain
• Manufactured in the United States
• Patent # D791,971
* FOR A MORE DETAILED LIST PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY *
• A-Z Corp – A Cianbro company
• nVent – High Performance Electrical Company
• Beyond Green Supply Co. – New York Based Cleaning Supply Co.
326199 – All other Plastic Products Manufacturing
PSC Codes4240 – Safety & Rescue Equip.
4940 – Miscellaneous Maintenance & Repair Shop Specialized Equipment
5440 – Scaffolding Equipment & Concrete Forms…Builders’ Ladders & Stepladders