The Ladder-Guard barrier is a great low-cost, safety solution to keeping your employees safe and productive.
Available in Red or Yellow
– Works on any size stepladder
– Installs in minutes with no special tools and no modifications to the stepladder
– Reduces ladder accidents by preventing access to the top step
– Mitigates exposure to fines or penalties due to ladder safety violations
– Lowers the risk of worker injury or death
– Promotes proper use of ladders
– Lightweight, inexpensive and easy to maintain.
Ladder fall heights of 6 ft. -10ft. accounted for 50% of emergency department treated ladder fall injuries and 28% of all fatalities. *
This accident could have easily been avoided if Ladder-Guard was in place!
Ladder injuries are preventable, especially with the help of Ladder-Guard. A lightweight barrier that easily attaches to any stepladder preventing workers from using the top step or cap.
OSHA regulation 1926.1053(b)(13) states, “The top or top step of a stepladder shall not be used as a step.” Additionally, ladder-related violations rank #6 on OSHA’s 2019 top 10 list for most frequently violated standards and is categorized as a “Serious” violation.**